RE: Les Singh

>Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 17:17:18 -0800
>From: RE: Les Singh
>Subject: >
>I need to reach Les Singh, and his e-mail address bounces. If someone could
>send me his snail-mail address, I'd appreciate it.
>------------------------------

Apologies for using this digest as a contact method.

Pat - I don't know if this is getting to you directly so have posted to the
AD as well. Both you and Kris Hatfield have found it impossible to get in
touch with me by email and the reason, our computer guys tell me, is
because our university will not allow EARTHLINK.NET into our system: all
communication with them is barred "for security reasons".

If you would like to volunteer your phone number through perhaps Glenna
Garrett, or anyone else kind enough on this digest to relay it to me (John
H, Dana Loomis) by email, I could give you a call at a time convenient to
you. Otherwise my address is

Research School of Earth Sciences
Victoria University
PO Box 600