More Spiders

Having bought my first Alfa, a '69 boattail last December, I having
thoroughly enjoyed driving the little beast.  Took care of a few details
(tie rods ends, weather stripping, Bilstein shocks, donut, changed to
Red Line for tranny, center muffler, and most recently a head gasket) so
she's finally ready to totally enjoy.

Was reading the classifieds last Sunday, saw an ad for an '88 Veloce.
College fella, low on funds, offering this Spider for a fair price.
Dickered a bit and bought it for a better price.  Didn't need much (only
32K on it), trunk cable, hand brake cable, air filter (old one looked
like the original), changed plugs back to Lodge HL's and a center
muffler.  IAP's order came in quick and she's now ready to enjoy.

Neighbor called to say he saw an '84 Spider advertised locally for a
song, a real song!  Had to have a look.  Interior's a bit rough, needs
some attention to the steering, great tires and runs very strong.  Took
me a week, but today I put it in the garage with the only two.  This one
will be a great driver.

In just 11 months I've gone from remembering the fun of my first car, a
new '63 Triumph Spitfire, to owning three terrific sports cars.

Just had to share the excitement I'm feeling.  Tomorrow promises fair
weather here in central Ohio and I plan on spending the day driving one
after another, after another, all day!

Paul Weimer
'69 Boattail
'84 Spider