Headlights

I'm interested in updating my Milano's headlights.  The recent post re Aoto-
optiks sounds like a simple solution.  However, I have a few questions.
1)  I would like to go to the higher wattage but I am concerned about the
relay question.  How can I tell if my Milano has the low beam and/or high beam
relays?  Mine is an '88 version.  I understand the recall only installed a
highbeam relay but that "later" Milano's had low and high beam relays.  Again,
how can I tell?

2)  If I do have the relays, can I still run the hi beams in high wattage
safely?  Is the relay and wire size up to it, for example?

3) If I need to install a relay or relays, how do I do so?

Thanks

Tony Brucia
Long Island, NY

End of alfa-digest V7 #214