RACI grill badge info needed

Surely someone on this list can answer some of these questions about a
grill badge:

I was recently contacted by someone who has a grill badge from the Royal
Automobile Club of Italy (RACI). I assume it is a momento from WWII.

Is this organization still in existence? Who can I contact to find out more
about the badge?

It also has "AIACR" in red letters on the bottom teeth of the badge. Can
anyone tell me what "AIACR" stands for? Is this organization still in
existence? The badge also has a number stamped on it: 09809. Is it possible
to find out to whom this badge was originally issued?

Any information will be greatly appreciated by the owner of this badge who
is wishing to sell it. If you are interested in purchasing the badge,
please contact me directly.