Milano Clutch Failure - Help - 2

Checked out a few items last night.  The fluid level is fine and there is no
visible leakage from the master cylinder or the slave cylinder.  The clutch
pedal is limp, but I had my wife push on it at the bottom of its stroke
while I watched the slave/pivot linkage under the car.  I saw no movement of
the linkage but could see the slave mounting bracket flexing, like the pivot
linkage was stuck or jammed.

I get to take today off from work to try to find out what is wrong so I can
order parts today.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano Platinum