Turner's website

Hey All,
    I need a new home for Turner's website, my old one expired sometime back
(perhaps you'd noticed).  Where can I find a decent server for $5/month or
better to host my 2.6MB, and growing, site?  Criteria - no popup
advertisements, 5MB space, and multifile FTP capability.
    My ISP is AT&T, which allows 5MB space, but the NWARC website occupies
most of that.  So...all of your ideas are greatly appreciated, Turner's
updated website anxiously awaits.

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
'67 GTV