164 light bulbs!

Here's what I've found:
http://sportscar-parts.com/bulbs.html    says PIAA does not have the correct
size for 164's yet, but they are coming. My local parts guy carries
Heliolite, which he says is a close substitute, but for 20 bucks a piece
versus 45 for the PIAA (89 per PAIR), I dunno about quality. I do know PIAA
is a premium brand, so you'll be paying for the name too...
ANYWAY, that link, if you back out a ways, has good brands of lights
including the HEliolite earlier mentioned.
With only one night of using my foglamps, I love them. I can turn them on
and see a white glow off the cars in front of me, without my headlights on
at all. These things look like the high intensity gas discharge bulbs, and
put out some serious light. I have no experience with the headlamps yet, so
I can't say, but I would think it would be an improvement over oem 164 bulbs
at any rate. Please post your findings, thoughts, etc. here for further
discussion.