Alfa 156 2.0 problems anyone ?

Hi everybody,

I'm the lucky owner of a 156 2=2E0=2E I'm so sorry you guys in America=20=
don't see them (seriously !), this morning I saw at least 5 other 156s=20=
on the road, but I guess Denmark is one of the heaviest 156 populated=20=
countries in the world right now, beautiful=2E

Anyway, I bought it last year (love at first sight, I hadn't even=20=
driven it) and got it delivered on Jan 7 (my wifes birthday) this year=20=
and has been a happy man ever since ! A 2500 km trip down through=20=
Europe to the french Riviera is about as close to heaven you can get -=20=
but I'd love a trip down Highway One=2E=2E=2E

However: there has been some "minor issues" with the car:
- - Electrical problems (windows, central lock, seat heating etc=2E - it=20=
*is* an Alfa after all ;-)
- - Water coming in on the floor in passenger side (it's raining a *lot*=20=
in Denmark)
- - Motor control (computer)
- - ABS brakes (appearently, I havent experienced it myself)
- - Transmission (woups, that was a baaaad one)

I just wanted to know whether anyone else on this list has experienced=20=
the same set of problems and if there's anything specifically we just=20=
need to know (not on the list) so I can get it fixed in due time ?

Any good ideas where I can find a detailed technical description of=20=
this wonderful 2=2E0 engine ?

Kind Regards from a very happy first time Alfa owner !

Lars

97 156 2=2E0
89 Mazda 323 (yawn)
84 Golf II 1=2E8 (OK car, but no personality)
79 Toyota Starlet (too much personality !)
73 Golf I (actually the very first series to be manufactured, but it=20=
disappeared beneath me !)