Re: 6C 1750

Hi Keith,

	Which model of the 6C 1750 are you looking for exactly? There seem to be
around 8 models.
1. Turismo
2. Sport 3a & Gran Turismo 4a e 5a
3. Super Sport 3a serie senza compressore
4. Super Sport 3a serie con compressore
5. Gran sport 4a & 5a serie
6. Super Sport / Gran Sport testa fissa
7. Gran Turismo Compressore 5a
8. Gran Sport 6a

Got this all from one of the Alfa books I have at home.

I'll give you the specs of the Gran Sport 4a & 5a serie:
Year: 1930/32
Engine: front 6C cast iron block (mm 65 X 88) 1752 cc
Comp ratio: 5:1
Bhp: 85 @ 4500 rpm
Valve gear: DOHC 2-Valve per cyl
Fuel feed: 1 supercharger + twin carbs
Clutch: multiple disk
top speed: 90 mph

there are more specs such as the chasis, suspension etc. Although there are
many models, it seems that the differ only on the little details i.e the testa
fissa models had fixed head/block (I think). Also it was designed by Zagato?

Hope this helps

Zamani

'96 155 V6