Re: 6C 2300 / 2500 parts

On a similar thread, for people who live in Mass. there is a really well
done fake, pardon me, rebodied 1750 Zagato Grandsport at Paul Glynn, it is
contructed out of a 1500 Touring body with the correct 1.5 Supercharged
motor etc...

The owner apparently paid $600K US at Christie and is now trying to sell it
for around $150K, hey this is no worse than Internet stock investment the
last 2 months :-) It came to Paul from Gullwing or Cooper. Some Alfa expert
came in from France to check it out while I was there last and only he can
pin-point the differences.

It is an amazing car in any case and worth gawking at along with George
Fogg's TZ2 and a bunch of other cars.

If the entire digest ante up $100 per person, we can time share.

        - Steve.