Re: CA Hiway One

<<San Luis Obispo is a gem of a town, I think it would be a nice place to
live...(Shawn's right and a killer view of the ocean.  >>

A great place to live and inexpensively. Great wineries around there. As for
the view, SLO is fifteen miles from the ocean and separated by some rather
high hills. You need to be VERY tall to see it.....

<<isn't there a prison there?... >>  Atascadero. A State prison for sex
offenders. I was in there once (on business - selling raincoats). It was full
of politicians....