OFF TOPIC: Grand Prix Legends

I'll second Scott's endorsement of GPL.  I've been pounding around Zandvoort
since the sim came out in early October.  The physics model is really cool,
the engine, chassis and 4 tires have their own.  It's pretty incredible
driving a 400 hp car with no downforce on skinny hard tires around the full
Nurburgring and the sound of the Ferrari 312 is worth the $35 alone.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Alfa discussion...

Cheers,
John