Re: 105 Turn Signals

Bob,

Hope someone else was able to help you before Sunday.  I was very busy the
last two weeks trying to get my 1750 put back together for our weekend in
Eureka Springs.  Up until 1 AM on Thursday so we could leave at 8:30 AM on
Friday to drive down. (I have been letting the Digest slip  in order work on
the car.)

But I wouldn't have been able to help.  I have turn signals, the originals,
mounted on a fiberglass airdam that mounts into the original bumper holes.  I
think I have seen another GTV with round lights mounted into the holes for the
wires on the stock turn signals, but have no idea where or who.  (I can show
you my front wooden bumper someday if you are interested.  Needed it to get
the car inspected, as MO requires either the original bumper, no matter how
inadequate or wood or steel, fiberglass won't do.)

John J