Re:CV joint?

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:02:34 -0500 owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest)
wrote:

  Hello all,

  I am having some problems with my 91 164 front end. I beleive the front
right CV joint is seized. However, the problem occurs on and off. There is a
type of clicking noise. This noise occurs mainly when traveling in a striaght
direction! I have trouble with CV in other car before and the noises and
symptoms all occured when turning and disappered when traveling in a striaght
line. Further the boot is in good condition no holes or loose grease. Does any
one have any answers?

Regards
Emilio
<yu231420@domain.elided>