1750 carbs

Well the time has come to rebuild my carbs. They are 40 DCOE 32 and I
already have the general weber dcoe overhaul kits. I was wondering what
else I might expect in this procedure. Last time I was around when this was
done those carbs needed new venturies. So what do worn out venturis look
like. I seem to recall deciding on 34mm as a replacement but there are
choices, which is the best? What else wears, the butterflies? The carbs
leak gas into the air filter assy on shut down, what might cause that. Is
there a web page that goes over this. What I really want to know is how I
tell when something is shot, besides the hole.

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray
Canada

End of alfa-digest V7 #204