Techron (low Alfa content)

>I have also used Techron with my (sold and dearly missed) Spider, my
>wife's Madza and I plan to use it when the Mig-29 I ordered arrives next
>week.

Stolichnaya cleans out the deposits in my arteries better than anything
else. Maybe the MiG will prefer something it is more familiar with from
home...Soviet jets, say what you want about them, were able to hold up to
more pure abuse (read: poor maintenance, poor fuel...) than their Western
counterparts. Kinda like a big American V-8: hard to kill it even if you
try!

Karl