Spider for Sale

I have come to the conclusion that I have to many cars so I need to get rid
of one of my toys.

87 Graduate
Recaro Seats 'from Milano 3 liter done in black
International after market springs
Koni red shocks
International Performance head
International Race Cams
Weber 40's carbs mounted on European intake manifold
Tranny strong no problem with 2nd gear
New Top
Alfa 5 star rims
Ansa exhaust
Origanal paint - "could use new paint as dull"
No rust

I think that's everything I put into the car.  As you probably could tell
this car is a toy and a blast to drive.  Not for the faint at heart.  I have
never put it on the track as I wanted too, but that is probably where this
car belongs.  Or at least in a smog free state if there is any left.

I'm looking for $4500 for the car or best offer.  I think I put that in
parts alone into this car over the years.

Car is in New Jersey

Tom
67 Duetto 'Just got painted
87 Spider 'Many fun years in this car