foglamps

I ran into several interesting Alfa-electricals in my Verde. The usual
fix was to pull the light in question off and check all the contacts in
the path. Most times I could find a contact/connector which was very
dirty/corroded and a good cleaning fixed it up. Also, a good check of
most of the lights is a good thing, I had a few problems with the
interior rear fog light indicator which were fixed when I cleaned up the
turn signal lights..????

Hope it helps a little

Mike FIsher
NY