Milano questions

                                          1:13 PM             10/26/98

I have a 3pc Verde spoiler I may install on my modified Milano Gold, but =
I want to know if this contributes any downforce or is just cosmetic.  I =
have occasionally experienced a light back end when running hard in hilly =
country with lots of ups and downs.  Could this just be the stock shocks =
not being up to the task or is it a downforce issue? (springs are Shankle =
SS and all bushing are new).

Also, after installing 164S cams this weekend the Milano is running GREAT =
(thanks digesters that helped out) but all V6 owners should check cams =
and followers when adjusting valves if you run at high rpm a lot - my old =
cams were flat spotted and the followers were beat and this car had  =
MOBIL 1 since almost new.

Joe Cabibbo
Madison, WI
'89 Milano