You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

>Piece of advice, stick to your Volvo or try a Honda, it will mean more
Milanos for
>the rest of us

>when you wrote this letter much like I was when I originaly went into
attack
>mode deffending Volvos.  That really hurts when you recomend I buy a Honda.

Actually, as an Alfa / motorsport enthusiast, if you think about, there is a
lot to admire in Honda as a motoring company.  The company has a long and
distinguished tradition of building brilliantly engineered, performance
oriented machines and racing them throughout the world.  Note that Honda is
one of the few manufacturers to continue to build an expensive, 'pure'
sports car ( the NSX). How about the soon to be released Honda roadster
which has been very well received by the motoring press and is definetly a
sporting enthusiast's car. And it goes without saying, Honda motorcycles
have a huge following among the sporting motorcyclist crowd.   I'd say there
is a lot of evidence Honda is passionate about sporting performance.  Of
course Honda also builds bland Accords & Civics but then again we all have
to make a living!

AF