Oblivious driver

Tom,

Are there any links to Joe Cantrell's picture on the web?

>Joe wrote:
>I photographed a young woman in the middle of Portland [Oregon] I-5
>traffic last year, with 1) a cup of coffee, 2) a TV dinner on her
>dash, 3) a cell phone,4)notes on her steering wheel, and 5) her visor
>pulled down with a big mirror for makeup.

No, our webmaster is picky about what he puts on the AROO site, and the
young woman in question was in a Toyota Corolla.  Moreover, I was in my
GTV-6, couldn't get the camera high enough to show the whole thing---and ran
out of film as I pulled up broadside with the sunroof open.  Also, I am VERY
nervous about distracting myself in freeway traffic and often find it a
fulltime job.  Maybe that's why I've driven the way I've driven since 1962
with no accidents and one ticket, in 1966.  (Knocks wood and mutters
incantations).
I still wonder how she kept that TV dinner on the dash in front of her!
Ciao,
Joe