Milano Brights won't work

Today I flipped on my headlights and had a problem...the brights won't work.
I am in the process of moving so any advice would be appreciated since I don't
have my manual with me.   A friend has offered to fax the wiring diagram for
the headlight stalk, so I should have that tommorow.

Here is the current status:

- - Dimmed headlights work fine
- -When I try and turn the brights on either way, pushing the button or pulling
the  stalk back to flash, they don't work...darkness prevails.
- - The blue dash light indicating the brights are on does work.

I know a relay upgrade was added to most cars at one point.   Where was the
typical location for this relay?  Was it fused by any chance?

First things first...I hope to check continuity in the multi-function light
stalk tommorow.  Any quick suggestions???  Thanks.

Steve Silverstein