Techno Magnesios

Dear All,

In the last AD Thom Fransen mentioned that he was looking for a set of
Techno Magnesios.

Well,Thom, I'm afraid I can't offer you any, but as someone who's also
looking for some, can anyone confirm a rumour that the factory has gone out
of business? If so, are they selling off remaining stocks?

James Wiseman
Editor, 'The Giuliettaletta'
Magazine of The Giulietta Register
(http://www.giulietta.com)

P.S. The delayed Autumn issue of 'The Giuliettaletta' has gone off to the
printers and will be out next week, fingers crossed!!