Campagnolo vs. Cromodora

I recently bought a set of five Campagnolos in excellent condition as spares
for my GTV (couldn't resist the price) and, upon closer inspection,
discovered that they were in fact four Campagnolos and one Cromodora
"Campendura", which looks almost (but not quite) identical.  Would someone
kindly fill me in on the story?  Did Cromodora make Campy look-alikes, or
what's the scoop?

Thanks!

Dave Pratt, Dedham, MA
'74 Spider
'74 GTV
'91 164L

P.S. A little sand-blasting, a couple of coats of paint, and I decided that
I liked the looks of the Campy's better than the BWA mags that were on it
(more understated and original), so they're staying!