Re: alfa-digest V7 #191

> Kris

I've been a couple of times. In the past it was free admission but, I understand the charge $10.00 now. However, its worth it, crowds
are very small, you can walk all around the garage area and talk with all the driver owners. In the past when the drivers break for
lunch they let you out on the track. You follow the pace car and no passing in the corners, speed limit 45 MPH. The last time I went I
was behind the pace car and when we can down the front banked straight on the first lap we were go 90 MPH. They have the old back
section of the track open now with a lot more corners and curves.

Go you'll enjoy it.

Ralph Fetsch
Houston, Texas
91 Spider Veloce w/auto 143,000+ mile and still going.
64 Giulia 1600 Spider soon to have correct engine.