Subject: Trunk release cable snaps!

Hi Gregory,

Read your email. Try to figure out where the cable snapped. Mine broke
two months ago but the breakpoint was at the handle. If you remove the
carpet and the plastic handle it's easy to see if you're in luck. If you
can find the cable use a plier to open the trunk. Fitting a new one is
easy. I installed two cables so the same thing will not happen to me
again. You can use the old cable to pull the new one through.

If you need further help please contact me.

Paul Kessels
The Netherlands

Alfa 156	 '98
Alfa Spider '86