Re: HELP

Regarding failure to start on a GTV6.

Check the fuses. I can't recall, if the fuse type is ceramic with exposed
conductor then take them out for examination, be certain there is no
hairline crack.

Be certain that there is not a bad connection or crack in the rubber tubing
that connects the air flow meter to the plenum. Any air leaks will not allow
for proper measurement of air. However, I recall that with this scenario the
engine starts then dies.

Be certain that the spark you get occurs at the proper time.  Is the
distributor pointing the usual direction and is it's base tightened down?

Does the fuel pump operate?