Electromotive

I hate this shit when it happens, however. Finishing up the hotrodding =
of my '84 spider veloce and called Electromotive down in Manassas ,VA in =
order to purchase one of their fuel pressure regulators. Spoke to Jim =
about it. He asked what I was doing to my car, so I gave him a quick =
rundown on what I had done.
Jim then got really pissed that I had not purchased one of their TEC =
systems and refused to sell me the fuel pressure regulator. What an =
asshole! So I bought the fuel pressure reuglator from Alfa Ricambi. =
Anyone want an Electromotive catalog?
Roger