V6 LSD and snow tires

I had the LSD for my ITS race car rebuilt by Don Ereminas a few years
back for $300 dollars. He replaced the 2 friction discs already in the
LSD, added 2 more friction discs, and changed the lock to around 50% .
This unit has with stood a year of  autocrossing and a year of club
racing. Traction is not a problem. Give Don a call.

Many will hate me for this but ... what is all this talk about snow
tires? In Texas we are having a SCCA drivers school/regional race  the
first week of November and a six hour enduro race Thanksgiving weekend.
It would really cause problems in the garage with race tires, rain
tires, and then snow/ice tires. Glad to live in Texas.

        ANDREWG
        Houston, Tx