RE:Subject: WTB: milano parts/snow tires?

>i'd be interested to hear how other milano
owners set up their car for snow<

Joe, the best thing I ever did to my Milano for snow driving was to buy
a front wheel drive car.  When it snows I drive the 2nd car. This way
you will never have to change tires. Another benifit to the 2nd car is
when the Milano breaks down / needs repair drive the 2nd car.

PS: I've got 4 almost new snow tires if you are interested....

See ya

Robert