Legal stuff again, Europe

In Sweden, Europe, there is a law that was taken some time ago
which I do not like. It says that you may not publish the name on
the web of anybody who has not specifically given you the
permission to do so. This means that the CARSyd e-mail register is
illegal and so is the European Duetto and Roundtail register too.
The law starts on October 24.

Newspapers and media are reporting every day and I do not like it.
My question is, does this go for the EU or just for Scandinavia?

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Roundtail Spider sites

* * * new e-mail adress:     veloce@domain.elided 	   * * *