Thinking of buying a Milano

I currently own no Alfas but hope to soon.  I now drive a 89 Volvo 740 with
an automatic and lots of mods but want something a bit more fun to drive.  I
also kindof want to start up another project car but not do as many
modifications as I have done to the Volvo.  I was reading through an old
European car and saw the Milano was on there best used car buys and said I
remember seeing that car a few weeks ago.  It really did catch my eye and me
being one to like the more odd shaped cars I was in love.

After some internet research and such I have decided the only Alfa I want is
a Milano Verde.  I like the way it looks and all the features it has.  I
also know I want a manual transmission.  Could you all please tell me what
kind of problems these cars have?  How many miles they usually last?  How
much a good condition one will likely run?  How well built they are (I like
cars that are built extremely solid even if they are high maintenance)?
Anything I should keep in mind when buying one?  Things to look for?  Are
the electrical systems on this car as bad as I am told?

I found one on the internet with only 44k miles on it for $6300.  Could the
Mileage being so low be a down side (if it was not wrecked)?  Any one on the
list looking to sell one?

I enjoy working on cars but hate for them to nickel and dime me.  Where can
you get parts for them?  How much are they relatively?

I look forward to reading all of you all suggestions.

Sam Shartzer
www.ifx.net/~shartzer/

P.S.  feel free to check out my site,if any one is interested in a trade you
can see my car there :)