rusty gtwe6

dave,

you're gonna love that gtwe6!  now, get one w/o any rust - simply not
cost-effective to do rust-repair.  of course all the performance mods i've done
to my gtwe6 aren't cost effective either - but at least i get tangible results!
if i ever became insane & actually sold the car, at least i'd recoup mebbe
25-50% of my investment - a lot of people like performance mods.  but since
there are plentiful rust-free examples awailable for a pittance, easier to yust
get one.  for example, see below - the guy is ASKING $3.5k, will likely take
less, and the car has goodies already on it:

>Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:21:12 -0400
>From: Glen <glen@domain.elided>
>Subject: GTV-6 Still For Sale
>
>Ok someone has to buy my car.  I am really pushing the "over and over
>and over..." personal classified rule on this newsletter.  It is a good
>car - really!    Is the market for this car as nonexistent as the
>silence of my telephone keeps screaming?  Oh how poetic!!...Somebody,
>ANYBODY Leave me alone!  The link to view the car is
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/1474/alfapict.html.  The
>car is in Connecticut.  Thank you.

good luck,

doug s.

'78 ducati darmah
'86 alfa gtwe6
'88 alfa milano werde
'91 alfa 164L auto - i yust traded it on a bunch of alfa service
	& an installed completely rebuilt 3.0 w/'s' cams into my grtwe6!  :>)
'92 alfa 164L
'95 buell w/white lightning top end