simplification ?

The Grinch keeps telling me "more", "bigger simplification", "reduce",
and that seems his Rx.  Maybe he is right.  Anyway here is another load,
useful to someone out there.

Turbo, Schwitzer, brand new with pre-oil and shutdown oiler.  Suitable
for 2.0-2.6  Nice to look at $200

Pistons, Borgo, brand new , shiny ,with pins/rings Borgo 3823 for 2.0
(10.5)  the set of 4, first $175

Pistons, 33 boxermotor pn 60755053,  set of 4 with rings/pins  $80 the
set

If there is anyone interested in old open wheel Brit cars, look at mine,
also shiny <www.aerosviluppi.com/cooper.htm>

Any flat track bikers? if so try this rare pricy stuff,not shiny
<www.aerosviluppi.com/gm.htm>

Digesters get first choice, before I am forced to run real ads.

"il fossile" Don Black