Re:Magazine Ratings on Alfas

If Maximillien Hendrickx is talking about post seventies Alfas then maybe he
is correct.  But if he really means all Alfas after 1970, then he missed Road
&Track's 10 Best Cars in the World for 1971 in which the Alfa GT Veloce
narrowly missed the top ten and was rated the best Sports GT $4500-6500.  (The
1750 GTV was in the final list of 14  for the top ten.)  I would say that
qualifies as a nod by a reputable car mag in favor of an Alfa.  (This issue
was delivered a week or so after I placed my order for my 1971 GTV.)

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV (all the glass is back in, the windshield will get sealed this
week, and off to Eureka Springs this weekend)