Re: Castrol Oil

I would like to use  Castrol synthetic in my Alfa, used the regular oil for
years  from back when it smelled like castor oil.  But the hole is too big in
the container, and I can't pour oil into the engine without a mess.  Can't
even buy a spout to use, so it becomes just too much trouble to have to get
out the funnel, which has to be cleaned, etc.  Then you can't set the
container upside down to drain all of the oil out.  This is not just a cost
issue, but an environmental issue as I don't want to dispose of any more waste
oil than I have to.

The large mouth IMHO it is a big marketing mistake.

John Justus