Re: Need help with GTV oil pressure problem

Frank,

	For once I get to feel helpful!  When I was having trouble with my
starter, I had to keep taking it out and putting it back in.  One thing I
would have to do was disconnect the wire running to the oil pressure
sensor.  I discovered that if you touched the wire connector to ground, the
needle would swing to the other side.  I inferred that the pressure sensor
just created resistence (or lessened resistence depending on your point of
view) which is what is being shown on the gauge.

	Sounds like the connection went bad, or the cable fell off.  When the
cable loses contact with the sensor, the gauge will fall.  It's on the
pass. side on the block toward the rear of the engine.  I big round plastic
thing with a quick connect in the center.  You might have to take our the
air cleaner.

	If anything I have said is wrong will the knowledgable digesters please be
easy on the flaming.

								Sean