Car Disc CD manuals for sale or trade

	Hi All, I have two Car Disc CD-Rom shops manuals for sale or trade. I have
decided to concentrate on the V-6 cars from now on.

Want I have  for sale or trade are:

Car Disc CD manual for 1972-74 GTV & Spider Veloce.

Car Disc CD Manual for 1975-81 Spider Veloce.

If you don't know what these are go to http://www.cardisc.com/ and check out
what they have to offer.

What I'm looking for are:

164 Car Disc CD manual or Alfa factory repair manuals for the 12 valve 164.

Milano Car Disc CD Manual or Alfa factory manuals for Milano or GTV-6.

If you have any of these for sale or are interested in a trade please
contact me privately.

Thanks,

- --Greg Fosmark
NWAROC