Re: alfa-digest V7 #180 No compression 164...

I would be willing to bet that the engine has "hydro-locked" and the
liners of the cylinders in question are split from the top down... I had
this problem on a Spider many years ago that drove up to axle height
water (below the air intake horn under the air filter lower housing).
Take the heads off and you'll be able to see it. Sorry...-Peter Krause