Brake Light indications A simple Fix

I have fixed this problem on my 164. all I did was adjust the switch about
2mm closer to the pedal
that way when the pedal comes back it puts a good pressure on the micro
switch.
What seems to happen is that when the pedal almost pushes the switch right
in it causes the lights to turn on and off  rapidly this causes the warning
indication.
To test for this. next time the warning light shows put your foot under the
brake pedal and pull it up. If the warning goes away then you have found the
fault

Matthew Dooher
89 164L
Dunedin, New Zealand