Zero Compression 164

Hello All:

Thanks for all of the responses about why a 164 would have no compression.  I
am as curious as all of you are.  I will pass all of your responses on to my
friend.  As I said, I really don't know exactly what the circumstances of this
episode were, but I will definitely report back when he tells me what the
final diagnosis is.  It seemed awfully weird to me, but I'm sure there will be
an obvious explanation once everything is apart.

Arno Leskinen
Overland Park, KS  (Home of the 1999 US AROC National Convention)
92 Spider Veloce
76 Alfetta Gt