Re: I drive to win ???

     <I drive to win

     win what ???

     <I pull the 164 up behind a pickup truck while we pass an eighteen
     <wheeler.  After the truck is passed, I am the first one in the right
     <lane and attempt to pass the pickup.  The pickup cuts in front.  We
     <both pass a car on the right.  After passing the car, I am ready to
     <pass the pickup while the pickup now wants the left lane for passing
     <some cars in the right lane, she cuts me off again.  So, I pass
     <anyway, on the shoulder of the highway triggering road rage.

     Sounds to me like you just never learned to wait "your turn".

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL