LA to Torrey Pines

Quick reminder time - Esp for Southern California Alfisti

That's all the time there is, for quick reminder.  The Torrey Pines Concours,
with Alfa Romeo as the featured marque is being held this Sunday in La Jolla,
a suburb so to speak, of San Diego, CA.  Several of us from the local chapter
of AROC-US will be meeting to caravan to the concours on Sunday, early
morning.

If anyone within the sound of my voice has the desire to join us, please give
me a buzzl by email or landline (818)894-3549.  (Fiar to warn though, I won't
be home Saturday pm.)  My plan is to leave the San Fernando Valley between
6:30 and 7:00 am.  There will be a rendevous with our southern contingent in
Tustin  about an hour or so later.  If traffic holds true for Sunday morning
(light), we should be at the concours by 9:00 or 9:30 am.

Prior posts by David Lee Mericle have contained more info on the concours and
the Alfa club display near the entrance.  Contact him if you have question
specific to entry and requirements for admittance to the display.  His email
address is:

ok3wire@domain.elided

Even if you don't get back to me, I look forward to meeting you at the
concours.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California
76 Alfetta GT - ivory, with new wax on most panels.