Milano wheels

Michael,

As far as optional wheels for the Milano go, I have 16" Borbet Type As
on my black Verde that have polished aluminum edges and the centers
are painted dark grey and buoy they look sharp.  I was told that The
Tire Rack (http://www.tirerack.com) carries them fairly cheap.  Oh
yeah, I did have to go to 205/45 series tires as a requirement to keep
the proper wheel/tire circumference.

True, Panasports are nice looking inexpensive rims that come in just
about any size and offset but I've never seen them on a Milano.  They
do look great on spiders though.

The only other manufacturers that I would look at would be OZ but even
though they make killer rims... they are expensive and SOFT.  IOW, if
you live in the mountains with potholes, forget it.

jmf