Re: Spy photo's

Hi,

Just checked the spy-photo's. To me they look quite real. The
Alfa Off-roader has already been on a motor-show last year, and I
also read stories about a 156 Sports Wagon and a GTV sports estate.

But the most convincing to me (as far as all these spy-photo's
are for real) is the BMW SUV that is shown. I have actually seen
this car this summer on the Mont Ventoux in France, which is an
often used place for car-manufacturers to test-drive their cars.
BMW was there with about 3 cars, among them the SUV from the
spy-pictures, with the exact 'wooden' paint on it.

Wouldn't buy it though... :)

Anyway: my $0.02? These photo's are for real!

Also: I also have seen a coupe' of the 166. VERY nice!

Ciao,

Mark