RE: Subject: fun at the track

robert,

i had so much fun on the track sunday, that i took the gtv6 to work yesterday,
instead of my buell!

tell me s'more about you milano track experience - was it similarly prepared,
suspension-wise?  the reason i ask is that i understand the gtwe6 is not really
competitive in, say, the scca itb class - and it won't qualify w/a 3.0 motor.
however, my milano verde does qualify in this same class.  i was wondering if i
should start "bastardizing" this car, as it can ultimately be made to go faster
than a 2.5 gtwe6.  other than slightly longer wheelbase, the cars are pretty
much the same balance-wise, no?