Re: 33 speedo

Ciao alfisti

Thanks to everyone who responded, off-list and on, to my 33 speedo problem.
I've "bit the bullet" and bought a new unit.  From what you've said though
I'll try and get the old one repaired and keep it as a "stand by".  My daily
commute takes me past Police HQ in Gwent where there are often "baby cops"
learning how to use radar guns so I really can't afford to be 'speedo-less'

Also thanks to everyone who responded to my tounge in cheek jibe at the F14 in
the manner in which I hoped.  After I'd hit the send button I was afraid that
I'd cause offence which was certainly not my intention - this doesn't seem to
be the case.  personally I'd jump at the chance to fly in either one given the
opportunity - difficult given the seating arrangements but you know what I
mean.  Thanks again

Mike