I'll swap my "new" right side stuff for your "new" left side stuff

With all of the "wrong side" drivers on the net, it seems we could do a trade.

In the US, the drivers (left side) door is always being used most and wears
out.  In the UK, NZ & AU I would assume the drivers door would wear out the
same way but it is on the right side.  We could start a swap of worn for
relatively new parts.  I don't use the right door much and a functional but
not wanting to stress it everyday hardware, hinges, door handles, armrests etc
could be exchanged with some one who's left side is in good shape and then
they would get a relatively new right side. That way, we would have twice as
long before the whole car was non-functional.

John Justus (maybe I got too much sleep this weekend after I replaced my
driver side door bushings (left side) while the right side ones are in good
shape.)