Mig 29

     Mike from UK or Down Under(?) writes:
     BTW - Go on admit it, you know the Mig-29 is a better aircraft
     (OK, I've finished winding you up now - let the flames commence)

     Unfortunately for the Russian economy, the US NAvy is prohibited from
     flying Mig-29's in exhibitions, and the USN's stock of Mig's of any
     flavor is pitifully low.
     Besides, we in the USA like the "Made in America" label on our fighter
     aircraft!
     Len (who watched with pleasure as the Blue Angels flew over Alameda
     while showing his Alfa at the All-Italian day exhibit.) (Oblig Alfa
     content.)