Aftermarket gaskets

Just read Paul Irvine's post about a.m. gaskets. I don't use 'em, case =
closed end of story. I had the same problems with a set of a.m. cam =
cover gaskets I put on a 3.0 Milano I once owned. Jeezis they totally =
disintegrated after a coupla k miles - what a friggin' mess. Replaced =
them with OEM gaskets and they were still on they car when I sold it. To =
all Alfisti contemplating a.m. gaskets - don't do it, you'll regret it. =
Don Ereminas only sells OEM gaskets. The cheap non-oem type gave him too =
much heartburn from pissed-off customers. So you can get your gaskets =
from him. I'm not a water carrier for Don - he's an honest guy who never =
gave me a bum steer.=20
Roger